50 Blogging Tips For Beginner Bloggers
These days everyone knows that blogging is the best way to make money online. Some people are success and some are fails because they don’t know the proper ways and they don’t follow the basics. Actually, in my opinion blogging is very easy way to get success in internet marketing field if you follow these tips.
Image Credit: GeeksMakeMoney
1. Start Your Blogging From Today.
2. There are many platforms available on internet but my suggestion to use WordPress or BlogSpot.
3. If you’re a Beginner stage then in my opinion you should go with BlogSpot. You can switch to WordPress after your blog post increase.
4. If you want to start your blogging seriously then buy a domain and get better web hosting service then Godaddy and DreamHost is better one.
5. If you’re planning to buy a new domain name then try to get .com or .net domain.
6. Don’t forget to use Meta Tags.
7. To get better SERP ranking then Optimize your Blog post using Title, Description and Meta Keywords.
8. Make sure to optimize your blog template for speedily loading and index your blog quickly in search engines.
9. If you’re using wordpress platform then use plugins.
10. Choose proper wordpress plugins to make your blog professional.
11. If you’re using BlogSpot platform then use widgets which you can easily find.
12. Use related post plugin or widget to keep your visitors engaged to your blog.
13. Don’t use too many plugins or widgets because this may your blog take too much time to load.
14. Add Recent Post And Popular Post Plugin.
15. Use Subscriber Plugin.
16. Choose your Favorite Niche and Stick with it.
17. Write on that topic which you really love it.
18. Share your New Strategies and Tricks with others.
19. Share what didn’t worked for you.
20. Always remember write quality and fresh content for your blog.
21. Write informative content which really help to visitors.
22. Always think visitors way.
23. Please avoid duplicate content.
24. If you use duplicate content then make sure to give credit to original author. (Write Fresh content is the best way to attract visitors to your blog).
25. Learn SEO.
26. Avoid Black Hat Techniques.
27. Add an “About Me” Page.
28. Add “Contact” Page.
29. Learn How to optimize your blog sidebar.
30. If you’re planning to buy premium them for your blog then go to Thesis.
31. Always use BlogSpot labels and WordPress Tags.
34. Use your website link as a signature in Dofollow Forums.
35. Do a proper Keyword Research for your blog.
36. Inter Link structure is required.
37. Add Sitemap HTML/XML.
38. Don’t monetize your blog too early.
39. Always try to Comment on niche blog posts.
40. Do not spam.
41. Update your profile and get a gravatar.
42. Make your blog Dofollow.
43. Add Comment Luv Plugin to your blog.
44. Always try to reply visitor’s comments on your post.
45. Visit your commenter’s site.
46. Add a Co-Blogger.
47. Submit your site on Stumbleupon to drive more traffic to your blog.
48. Always remember positive thinking and passion is a way to success.
49. Always try to connect with networking sites like Facebook, Twitter.
50. Remember that Always Try To Create 101+ List.
Hope these points will help you a lot. If I forget some points then try to expand this list. Add your points via comment.